- Sidney M. Milkis (University of Virginia): "What Happened to the Vital Center: The Fracturing of America
and the Rise of Donald Trump"
- Helge Antoni: "Cross-Cultural Influences and National Identity in Music"
- Christopher S. Celenza (Georgetown University): "Machiavelli: Yesterday and Today"
- Tocqueville Forum Student Fellows Conference: "Social Media and Democracy"
- Tocqueville Forum Conference: "The Legacy of Democracy in America"
- Department of Classics/Tocqueville Forum Conference: "Political Rhetoric: Ancient and Modern"
- Rogers M. Smith (University of Pennsylvania): "Democracy in America in the 21st Century:
New Challenges of Diversity and Inequality"
- Forum Roundtable: "The Value of a Liberal Arts Education for the 21st Century"
- Arthur Herman (Hudson Institute): "The Future of the Western Experiment"
- Rod Dreher (The American Conservative) and Ken Myers (Mars Hill Audio): "The Benedict Option?"
- Joel Kotkin (Chapman University): "The Clerisy, Oligarchs and the New Politics of Class"
- Textual Exegesis Conference: "The Interpretation and Teaching of Primary Sources"
- Yuval Levin (Ethics and Public Policy Center): "Tradition in a Democratic Age: Burke and Tocqueville on the Meaning of the Past"
- George Weigel (Ethics and Public Policy Center): "Does John Courtney Murray’s America Still Exist?"
- Claes Ryn (The Catholic University of America):"The Unleashing of Power: Political Idealism and the Crumbling of American Constitutionalism"
- Harvey Mansfield (Harvard University): "Tocqueville On the Foundation of Liberty"
- Kristine Kalanges (Notre Dame Law School): "No God but the State: Theorizing the Western Assault on Religious Freedom"
- David Walsh (The Catholic University of America): "Tocqueville in Copenhagen"
- Patrick Deneen (Notre Dame) "After Democracy? Tocqueville on the End of Democracy"
- Randy Barnett (Georgetown Law Center): "Who Won the Obamacare Case?"
- Os Guinness "Can Freedom Last Forever?"
- James V. Schall: "A Final Gladness"
- David Campbell and Clyde Wilcox "American Grace Revisited"
- Ross Douthatt: "Bad Religion"